Clarke’s Funeral Directors
Our role as Funeral Directors is to assist with every aspect of the funeral being arranged (including its cost and payment) and to assume overall responsibility for supervising the funeral on your behalf in keeping with religious, non-religious and personal preferences and within the agreed budget.
When we are first contacted, a time and place for meeting will be arranged, either at our office or in your own home or a place selected by you.
The following services are provided:
- Church, Clergy, Mass and service times
- Grave purchase or cremation booking
- Embalming, care, preparation, dressing and presentation
- Grave opening, preparing and closing
- Temporary grave markers
- Funeral Home
- Death Announcements, newspapers, radio, internet
- Floral Tributes
- Condolence Books, Sympathy & Floral Tribute card holders
- Donations Boxes
- Repatriation preparation, Forms
- Modern or Vintage Hearse, Horse Dawn Hearse or Motorcycle Hearse
- Any special requests
Information on Death Certificates and how to register the death.